- Welcome to the Course!
- Gina's Freelance Writing Backstory
- How You’ll Be Most Successful in This Course
- It's an Incredible Time to Be a Freelance Writer... Here's Why
- Defining Your Why and Setting Goals
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Building Your Support Network
- 10 Different Types of Writing You Can Do
- Do You Really Have to Niche Down?
- What Writing Pays the Best?
- How to Get Samples
- Getting to Know Your Target Market
- Tapping into Your Natural Market
- Online Writing Sites/Services Defined
- Utilizing Job Boards
- Why You Should Start a Contently Portfolio ASAP
- Cold Pitching 101
- Mine Your Inbox
- Start Pitching Before You're Ready
- What Makes a Good Pitch?
- Pitching Templates
- How to Make Pitching Easier on Yourself
- Conversing with Prospects
- The 90 Day Pitching Challenge
- Do You Need a Proper Business?
- Keeping Track of Your Financials
- Bootstrapping 101
- Setting Your Writing Rates
- Invoicing Clients
- What About Contracts?
- Crafting a Memorable Bio
- Do You Still Need a Resume?... And What About LinkedIn?
- Displaying Your Portfolio
- 5 Must-Haves for Your Website
- Starting and Launching a Blog
- Collecting Testimonials
- Under Construction – Coming Soon!
- Getting Started with Social Media
- Branding Your Business
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Progressing as a Writer
- Consistently Coming up with New Ideas
- Constructing Excellent Blog Posts
- Formatting Tips and Tricks
- Everything You Need to Know about Photos
- Conducting Research and Securing Sources
- Copywriting – Getting to Know the Basics
- Getting Started With SEO: What You Need to Know
- Content Marketing 101
- Getting Started With Case Studies
- B2B Writing
- Google Tools Suite
- Tools to Help You Write Better
- Tools to Help You Pitch More Effectively
- Absorbing What You’ve Learned
- Final Exam
- Your Final Send Off!